Thursday, August 29, 2013

Harper Watches Dinocroc

*Warning: Contains Spoilers.

Harper: I'm watching Dinocroc and so far its terrible
Brooke: But not in a good way?
Harper: Well so far there's a really fast crocodile-like thing and military music
Brooke: Hahah military music?
              Like lots of drums?
Harper: Also, it's possible I owe you a bag of cheetos
Brooke: Lol figured
Harper: And now there's chant music in dinocroc
              Well they'll be some left when you get her but they'll probably be stale... figure you wouldn't want to eat those
Brooke: I will if I'm desperate (drunk/high)
Harper: So what you're saying is that you definitely will?
Brooke: Yea. But I obviously prefer non stale
Harper: Wait I might be watching a different movie now
Brooke: Weird
Harper: It's like a whole new cast but everyone is still talking about a crocodile
              ...Maybe its a sequel or something
              With some weird environmental message
              ...but not about crocodiles cuz those are obviously bad
              Wait I think this movie takes place in Russia!
              And they say crocodile but it looks more like a dragon to me
              There's a child in this movie but I can't figure out why he's relevant
              I recognize one lady from the beginning of the movie but I think she was part of the environmental message
Brooke: Are you drinking?
Harper: Haha no!
              I'm high!
Brooke: Lol makes sense
Harper: The kid has a three legged dog, but are how this is related to dinocrocs
              There's also a convenient swamp nearby
Brooke: Nice
Harper: OMG its Godzilla-dinocrock!
              Someone built a house out of some dinocroc-resistant wood, the boy is safe
              ...I lied about that last part
              The croc totally ate him
              They play devil chant music
              You know at times this crocodile like a little t-rex like
Brooke: I know, you mentioned
Harper: Oh...=(
              The crocodile also suffers from double vision
Brooke: Hahah poor croc
Harper: I think Gregorian master of chant did the soundtrack to this
Brooke: Oh ok
Harper: Also why are all these sea creatures always behind the person in the water
Brooke: I'm going to bed, gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment