Friday, August 16, 2013

Bed Invader



1:52 PM
Harper: you are going home today right?
 Brooke: Haha yes. Why?2:09 PM Harper: i'm just familiar with your talentssuch as greeting me in my bed at midnight....which sounds kinda gay but you know what i mean
2:18 PM Harper: are you asleep???
 Brooke: Hahah that sounded super gay
  And I'm awake but barely
2:19 PM Sounded like you wanted me gone...ahem
Harper: i didn't say that
2:20 PM Brooke: Didn't say you said it. It was implied
2:21 PM Harper: i have nothing to say
2:22 PM Brooke: Mhmm
2:23 PM Harper: :D
 Brooke: Grumble grumble
2:24 PM 
 Harper: yea we'll see where you are when i'm coming back from work 
2:25 PM Brooke: (Also, what time might you be coming back from work..?)
 Harper: hahaha so you can run away just as i get there??
  probably 11:45/12
2:26 PM Brooke: I didn't say that
 Harper: you implied it
2:27 PM Brooke: I have nothing to say
2:31 PM Harper: mhmm
 Brooke: :D

No comments:

Post a Comment